Revisiting a shot from 2 years ago

thereyougo!

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was on a trip in Scotland in February 2010. I was literally walking around in wonderment of the beauty. It's at the head of Glencoe, close to Kingshouse Hotel.

Canon 5d MkII 16-35 f/2.8 II @ 25mm and f/22 1/100 Reprocessed in CS5 today using color efex pro 4

and-my-favourite-Buachaille-etive-mor-full-size by singingsnapper, on Flickr

Gorgeous. Now is it an optical illusion, or is the mountain in the center left sloping ever so slightly to the right? That aside, the detail, texture, visual composition, and overall balance are all excellent. Makes me want to go! Hope a print version of this is in your plans.

What a beautiful image!!! at the same time it watered my mouth too... it brought me the memories of creamy black forest choco cake ;)

Just an outstanding composition. And your exposure is dead on. Well done, very well done.

Nice shot! I wonder if you wouldn't mind posting the unedited version for comparison of how much of this awesomeness is due to processing and how much is from the camera/lens combo?

It appeared a little tilted to me as well.

It's nice, though I find myself wishing you had walked 100' to your right so you could maintain the arc of the road in the image while pushing the mountain a bit to the left. (I think that would have worked) I just think the mountain isn't positioned QUITE ideally, but the road setup in the image is nice. Moving might have given you both in one shot.

Just some thoughts.

Still... nice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back