What's new

Reviving an old reflector.

CCericola

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 5, 2011
Messages
1,922
Reaction score
567
Location
Washington
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I found a Photoflex 42" Silver/Black reflector disc at a flea market for a few dollars. It has seen better days. has anyone tried to repaint a reflector? If so, what did you use and how did it turn out?
 
yeah, you are probably right. I think I'll just use the black side as a negative fill if I need one. It was only $3 vs $50 new. Has anyone used the brand ghache posted? I've only had Photoflex reflectors.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom