Reward points/incentives on equipment sites?

footballfan993

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tylerwarnecke.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does anyone know of any camera specialty stores, preferably online ones that offer rewards points, discounts, or financing plans?

Currently I've bought all of my equipment directly from Best Buy, because I have their Best Buy credit card, but I don't think I can get 6 or 12 month financing if I buy online from their "marketplace" listings, which means that the items aren't sold or shipped from Bestbuy.

Thanks, please let me know if you know of any stores that offer special customer programs!

Most places take MC, Visa and cash (or PayPal). Save up - it'll be cheaper in the long run .

Does anyone know of any camera specialty stores, preferably online ones that offer rewards points, discounts, or financing plans?

Currently I've bought all of my equipment directly from Best Buy, because I have their Best Buy credit card, but I don't think I can get 6 or 12 month financing if I buy online from their "marketplace" listings, which means that the items aren't sold or shipped from Bestbuy.

Thanks, please let me know if you know of any stores that offer special customer programs!

I'm thinking if you don't buy from Best Buy you could save plenty
why not use a regular credit card and buy from B&H, Adorama, etc. or just buy what you can currently afford without resorting to a financing plan

Adorama just sent me almost $40 in credit this week. I think they must figure up the points quarterly, unless I spent more than I thought last month. Even paying full price at B&H and Adorama has got to be cheaper than Best Buy! In addition their service is actually good. They even employ people who are knowledgeable about the products they sell! Imagine that!!

edit:
Adorama VIP - It's all about you! | Adorama.com

These businesses also ship very fast and free. One might even think they want your business and desire to keep it for years.

I'm thinking if you don't buy from Best Buy you could save plenty
why not use a regular credit card and buy from B&H, Adorama, etc. or just buy what you can currently afford without resorting to a financing plan
A disciplined consumer can still save money and avoid paying any interest charges.

It's very simple; divide the total amount of the purchase by the number of months in the deferment program. Each month pay at least that amount or more. By the time the contract period is finished, you will have paid the entire amount thus avoiding any interest charges.

It is very simple. Don't let the conglomerates rob you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back