What's new

Rhapsody in Blue

mariush

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 14, 2005
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Poland - Toruń
Can You hear the melody? ;) :)

b322281kitnarapsodiabymariush8.jpg
 
I'm impressed. I don't think I'd have seen that! I like it.
Can you play it? :D ;)
 
For some reason I really like this image. Not a big fan of wires but for me it works on this one.

Eric
 
The music is quite, quite random, "modern", but not bad.
Love this photo and the idea you had when you saw it and framed it like this! :)
 
How do you all SEE such picture opportunities? I wouldn't have thought about music when looking at wires .. Great idea and great shot!
 
Well, five lines ... and dots, and you have the music :D
 
I know, I know, and I immediately saw it when I looked at the photo AND read the title. But, presumably, being out in the wild and seeing some birds on wires I would probably have thought "what a boring thing, birds on wires". That's what I meant with "seeing picture opportunities .... "
 
deveel said:
I know, I know, and I immediately saw it when I looked at the photo AND read the title. But, presumably, being out in the wild and seeing some birds on wires I would probably have thought "what a boring thing, birds on wires".

hehe, it was in the same situation. I was riding a bike along the power lines for a couple of kilometers and suddenly - I got enlightened!!! :) five lines, dots... why do not try to trick the brains of watchers :) :)

thanks for comments :)
 
Love it. It does look like music!
 
You've got a good 'eye' for music. :) ;)
Nice capture.
 
oh yes ofcourse ;)
nicely seen :D
thanks for sharing :D


edit : love the title ;) sure is Rhapsody in 'blue' :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom