pez Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 2,102 Reaction score 2,021 Location N Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 26, 2013 #1 Every year when my Rhodo bush blooms, I feel compelled to grab a tripod... [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
Every year when my Rhodo bush blooms, I feel compelled to grab a tripod... [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
S Sid51 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 28, 2012 Messages 75 Reaction score 19 Location Brazil May 26, 2013 #2 I like all of them, but the b&w is my favorite!
pez Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 2,102 Reaction score 2,021 Location N Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks!
MitchStrp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2012 Messages 302 Reaction score 46 Location Kansas City Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2013 #4 FANTASTIC!!
PeterN TPF Noob! Joined May 28, 2013 Messages 82 Reaction score 9 Location Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 28, 2013 #5 The b&w image is really unusual! The rest is also OK, but... just OK .
pez Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 2,102 Reaction score 2,021 Location N Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 28, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 MitchStrp said: FANTASTIC!! Click to expand... Thanks! You must really like waffles... PeterN said: The b&w image is really unusual! The rest is also OK, but... just OK . Click to expand... Thanks, I like to tweak b&w images- and I'll take the OK, lol
MitchStrp said: FANTASTIC!! Click to expand... Thanks! You must really like waffles... PeterN said: The b&w image is really unusual! The rest is also OK, but... just OK . Click to expand... Thanks, I like to tweak b&w images- and I'll take the OK, lol