What's new

Ribbons

unpopular

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
9,504
Reaction score
2,004
Location
Montana
CC welcome

8185971426_73ac49c184_b.jpg
 
I like this but feel that some of the white area at the top needs to go – the rest of the image looks too dark in comparison.
 
I like this but feel that some of the white area at the top needs to go – the rest of the image looks too dark in comparison.

Yeah...I get that same sense too. THis seems kind of "abstracty"...I really do not get any sense of what the heck it is that I am being shown...
 
I think if I cropped out the "horizon" it'd just be a bunch of horizontalish lines.
 
Oddly, given my penchant for portrait orientation, I really like this in landscape, turned 90° counter clockwise.
 
pffft.

why don't I just convert it back to color while I'm at it! :D
 
I think if I cropped out the "horizon" it'd just be a bunch of horizontalish lines.
My suggestion was not to crop out the "horizon" but just part of the white section. If you did, you might also need to crop out some of the bottom for balance.

It's a cool shot. I wish you hadn't told us what we were looking at.
 
I didn't. :) Not even close.
 
i think the dark ribbon in the near middle must be faded so that eyes are not locked there; as a whole, i liked it :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom