M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 30, 2005 #1 an old pic and an attempt at selective.. thanks for looking
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Oct 30, 2005 #2 Nice job Mansi! I wish I could do things like that! : )
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 30, 2005 #3 Very nice :thumbsup: Eric
D danny TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2005 Messages 82 Reaction score 1 Oct 30, 2005 #4 Mansi, This is the best example of selective color that I've ever seen. Great job. BTW, I don't remember if I ever mentioned that my son is from Calcutta. We adopted him when he was 4 months, he's now in college! Here's a snapshot.
Mansi, This is the best example of selective color that I've ever seen. Great job. BTW, I don't remember if I ever mentioned that my son is from Calcutta. We adopted him when he was 4 months, he's now in college! Here's a snapshot.
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Oct 30, 2005 #5 I love it Mansi :thumbup: Very nice.
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Oct 30, 2005 #6 Great job Mansi! One thing though... look by the man's right elbow. You didn't desaturate the door jam there! =)
Great job Mansi! One thing though... look by the man's right elbow. You didn't desaturate the door jam there! =)
T TONYWORKSHOP TPF Noob! Joined Oct 9, 2005 Messages 111 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 30, 2005 #7 good job ~, I can see that U did it very carefully.
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 31, 2005 #8 Nice work mansi....love the way he's perched on the rickshaw and his look of resignation. :thumbup:
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Oct 31, 2005 Banned #9 mansi, the coloring is wonderfull..just livens up the whole shot....great job, girl!