Rick58 said:Well...ummm....I'm sure someone more artsy then myself will appreciate the lines etc.
cgipson1 said:Interesting image! I catch the reference... lol! Normally I detest tilt... but it is a large part of what makes this image!
Rick58 said:Well...ummm....I'm sure someone more artsy then myself will appreciate the lines etc.
Heheh...
cgipson1 said:Interesting image! I catch the reference... lol! Normally I detest tilt... but it is a large part of what makes this image!
Thanks Charlie. I'm curious what connection you and others make between the title and the image.
And of corse... You know me and tilts. Lol
Blasphemy I say..... blatant blasphemy. You sir, are not worthy of another ranking. But then again, Jedi Bunnywabbit kinda does suit you.Heck I'm not even a fan of the song or the doors... They was the doors right?
Oh and glad you like my new bunny.![]()
sleist said:It's like a Mister Potato Head. Except it's a bunny. *
* (No bunnies were harmed in the making of this avatar)
PixelRabbit said:I'm one of those "more artsy" rabbitsI like it! It has a cool motion to it.