Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Blizzard%20Feeders%20-%20039.jpg

c/c welcome if desired.

Well...ummm....I'm sure someone more artsy then myself will appreciate the lines etc.

Interesting image! I catch the reference... lol! Normally I detest tilt... but it is a large part of what makes this image!

Rick58 said:
Well...ummm....I'm sure someone more artsy then myself will appreciate the lines etc.

Heheh...

cgipson1 said:
Interesting image! I catch the reference... lol! Normally I detest tilt... but it is a large part of what makes this image!

Thanks Charlie. I'm curious what connection you and others make between the title and the image. :)

And of corse... You know me and tilts. Lol

Rick58 said:

Heheh...

cgipson1 said:

Thanks Charlie. I'm curious what connection you and others make between the title and the image. :)

And of corse... You know me and tilts. Lol

I saw a video once, based on the song "riders of the storm"... that had a some scenes of clouds moving, time-lapse acceleration style... also showed the moving shadows of the clouds on the ground. I thought that is what you were referencing with the title, because the lines / shadows in the image have the same feel.

I actually like the shadow moreso than the bird house.

BTW, nice touch with the stache and top hat. :thumbsup:

Thanks K. Yeah it was the shadows that drew me in as we, but I didn't think they would stand on their own and thought the birdhouse was a fun way to play with them.

Craig... Thats interesting. Oddly, the song just popped into my head while taking the shot. I've never seen the documentary you're referring to so that's really wild.., it must really be weaves into that song somehow. Heck I'm not even a fan of the song or the doors... They was the doors right?

Btw, I totally thing of the rings of Saturn when I look at this which I also thought was neat.

Oh and glad you like my new bunny. :lol:

Heck I'm not even a fan of the song or the doors... They was the doors right?
Blasphemy I say..... blatant blasphemy. You sir, are not worthy of another ranking. But then again, Jedi Bunnywabbit kinda does suit you.

I'm one of those "more artsy" rabbits :) I like it! It has a cool motion to it.

sleist said:
It's like a Mister Potato Head. Except it's a bunny. *

* (No bunnies were harmed in the making of this avatar)

Lol

PixelRabbit said:
I'm one of those "more artsy" rabbits :) I like it! It has a cool motion to it.

Thanks bunny buddy! :)

Me likey!! Name works for me too.

Hehe.., thanks Mish! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back