What's new

Riders on the Storm

I'm with kundalini - the shadows are what work for me, so I'd be tempted to actually crop the bird house and pole.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #17
Thanks, Ken! Feel free to crop it if you're bored. I played with it and it didn't seem to work for me, but...
 
Well i have to admit that Charlie is right here .... the tilt works and i also hate tilt :)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #19
Well i have to admit that Charlie is right here .... the tilt works and i also hate tilt :)

I seem to recall telling you that tilt shouldn't be ruled out...? :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom