• Not even close!

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

TWX

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've finished building my rig I think, do I finally have what I need to take pictures of my family?

setup-2.JPG

setup-1.JPG

I would add one more camera and one more microphone. And some hot lights plus a Speedlight or Studio flash system and a wireless transmitter receiver system. Only then will you be ready.

More lights is difficult, but more cameras and mics not much of a challenge.
setup-3.JPG

Sorry, but they are both really zoomed in. What you need to do is find the "Sweet Spot" of your zoom lenses ( I'm sure there a video in a post somewhere on here about it). But to be sure just add 4 more cameras to cover just outside the "sweet spot". Then you need primes. So a wide, a telephoto, and a normal prime on a camera (+3). Also the 77D doesn't have dual card slots so you need to double that and shot jpeg on one half, then raw on the other half of the cameras.

So to properly shoot your family you need at least 18 cameras. :allteeth:

Sorry, but they are both really zoomed in. What you need to do is find the "Sweet Spot" of your zoom lenses ( I'm sure there a video in a post somewhere on here about it). But to be sure just add 4 more cameras to cover just outside the "sweet spot". Then you need primes. So a wide, a telephoto, and a normal prime on a camera (+3). Also the 77D doesn't have dual card slots so you need to double that and shot jpeg on one half, then raw on the other half of the cameras.

So to properly shoot your family you need at least 18 cameras. :allteeth:

Best I think I can accomplish for zoom-range sweet spots...

setup-4.JPG

I have serious doubts ... you need to upgrade to a Wolf Gourmet GE Toaster. Not only can it toast 4 slices at once it can take 4 buttery smooth pictures of the fam. at once, it's incredible!

img18f.jpg

I'm very sorry TWX but you are not going to find the answer to your inquiry on this forum. Save any further money you intend on investing into your rig and take the family vacationing to the Amazon jungle of Peru and ask advice from Mother Ayahuasca.

I'm very sorry TWX but you are not going to find the answer to your inquiry on this forum. Save any further money you intend on investing into your rig and take the family vacationing to the Amazon jungle of Peru and ask advice from Mother Ayahuasca.

I she can't help I know of a guy that's very knowledgeable on the subject of "wanting more."

Most reactions

Back