What's new

Ring Ring

That's pretty cool! Very stark. And you wouldn't think so.....er, well YOU thought so, I guess :lol:....but a toilet tank lid makes an awesome surface for product-shot type photos! The reflection really makes it work I think. It would be a totally different situation if the phone were sitting on a dull white countertop. Good thinkin'! Come back to this thought next time you have to photograph something to sell on eBay!
 
PachelbelsCanon350D said:
That's pretty cool! Very stark. And you wouldn't think so.....er, well YOU thought so, I guess :lol:....but a toilet tank lid makes an awesome surface for product-shot type photos! The reflection really makes it work I think. It would be a totally different situation if the phone were sitting on a dull white countertop. Good thinkin'! Come back to this thought next time you have to photograph something to sell on eBay!

Thanks a lot Annika!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom