What's new

Riot On The Streets!

dirty1thirdee

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Location
Richmond, VA
There was a BMX jam today in memory of a fellow rider who died of a heart attack. I went to ride and shoot some photos, here are a few. I should have messed around with different compositions, but I didn't, so whatever.

1.
180hz0.jpg


2.
360al4.jpg


3.
360beefaw8.jpg


4.
360kanawhabv9.jpg


5.
barspinpn0.jpg


6.
grizzjt3.jpg


7.
mike180pb2.jpg


8.
mikechillinwo2.jpg


9.
miketablepu9.jpg


10.
mikexupzo2.jpg


11.
tablepp5.jpg


12.
tailwhipgc5.jpg


13.
tiregrabfv7.jpg
 
These are neat, maybe you could get closer? :)
 
wow very nice action shots! and these guys seem fearless lol any broken bones yet? :D
 
Yeah these dudes are pretty fearless. At last year's jam, i think only two people jumped the fence. This year about half the people there did! No one got hurt either, it was a good time.
 
my favorites are the ones when you used the fish eye, something about super wide shots on bmx or skateboarding really makes the shot all that better.
 
Yeah, in many cases it helps a lot. I try not to use it too much though, it definitely is overused in skating and biking.
 
#6 is my personal fave, but all are great action shots!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom