WHAT an interesting idea for a photo subject.
I used to pressure clean hundreds of them in the middle of the night, in all kinds of weather. Never thought of a shopping cart as having any artistic value at all.
I am beginning to feel about photography like I did 40 years ago when I first started doing it.
You guys here on TPF are G-R-E-A-T, I have seen almost no real flaming and mean spiritedness on here, no obvious arseorifices, only support and friendliness and a general family feeling to the forum. Many of the other online forums do not even seem to welcome newbies, some almost seem to resent them. I have totally left a couple forums because they were just not places I wanted to be.
Almost ANY forum on the Whole Wid Web could learn a thing or three from the members I see here.
Geesh, is this ever refreshing.