Thanks guys.
#1 was actually shot across the pond with a 300mm $180 lens ( NON STABILIZED ) on a 2x $100 dollar teleconverter, handheld. That was as close as I could physically get without taking a swim

I agree it would have been better if shot a little tighter. With that said though, considering the circumstances, I think it came out pretty decent. ( a little soft on the focus though. )
#4 was actually an accidental shot that just seemed pretty awesome to me. I added just a little smart sharpen on the bee but in terms of focus its pretty much how it was.
#6 I agree is overexposed, but I loved how the the combination of out of focus parts and overexposed parts sort of give it a watercolor sort of look to it.
#7 was processed probably a little more than I typically would have gone for. I really liked the blue background and the spider was too bland brown, so I wanted to bring out the reds in it to make the colors look more pleasing together. I actually rotated that one 90 degrees Clock-wise. The spider was really just hanging in his web under a railing, but with this orientation, it kinda looks like he is climbing down and in mid step.
Thanks again for the responses guys.