What's new

Rishikesh, India

First is quite a lovely shot.
Nicely composed (altho a tiny bit more at the left wouldn't be amiss.
I would lighten his face and darken his shirt.
That gives his face more detail, shows the glow reflected on his face and makes a connection between his face and the lamp.
 

Attachments

  • $8184774800_2ad010cc06_kllll.webp
    $8184774800_2ad010cc06_kllll.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 57
Thanks for the comments guys.

On the first shot I really tried to get the connection with the eyes and flame, so I thought getting in close would do that. Maybe zooming out a little would have made it better/stronger? I don't know, but I like the shot. Thanks for looking.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom