What's new

Rising Sun

Very pretty! Well seen I love finding beauty right before me, in plain view and often overlooked.
 
Cool sunrise. Is your horizon level?? :mrgreen:
 
Trever1t said:
Very pretty! Well seen I love finding beauty right before me, in plain view and often overlooked.
What he said
 
Great find and capture! I really like this one :)
 
This one put a smile on my Sunday-morning face :)
 
Haha! Very well spotted and captured!
Is it some form of mould/fungi?!
 
Very pretty! Well seen I love finding beauty right before me, in plain view and often overlooked.

Thanks, Trever1t. Yes, it's surprising what's right in front of our eyes if we only open them.

Cool sunrise. Is your horizon level?? :mrgreen:

Thanks, FanBoy. Yes, I straightened that out before posting: I know that slanting horizons are taboo on TPF!

Trever1t said:
Very pretty! Well seen I love finding beauty right before me, in plain view and often overlooked.
What he said

^ What I said

Great find and capture! I really like this one :)

Thanks, PixelRabbit.

This one put a smile on my Sunday-morning face :)

Glad to hear it brought some rays of happiness to someone's morning. Thanks, Invisible.

Haha! Very well spotted and captured!
Is it some form of mould/fungi?!

Thanks, TiltShift. Yes, it's a fungus growing on a wooden rail not far from my home. There are often growths on this as the wood is quite old and a bit rotted in places.

great find!!!

Thanks, Nandakumar.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom