Rivalry Football -- a Gamecock massacre

tigerphotog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well watching my team beat up on our hated rivals is always fun, but being on the field to photograph it was even better. My photog skills are still developing to say the least, but here are a few of my better shots. Check the rest of the set out on flickr.

3119427006_cd9c126656_o.jpg

3119427270_5dbcaa1363_o.jpg

3118598725_2d6c98b9b1_o.jpg

I know, no ball in frame.... but thought it was a cool capture anyway.

3119426624_323ef27a3a_o.jpg

3118599271_d6cda7dbfa_o.jpg

C&C's are always welcome, just don't rag on me to much!! go tigers.

oh, and I thought I should add the copyright watermark. they don't get in the way of the image do they?

These are OK for what they are. I'd like to see more play action with the ball in the frame though. I also think your copyright symbol is distracting. The SC quarterback, Mr. Smelley, is a friend of mine and goes to church with us here in Tuscaloosa (Where his brother plays for a team called The Crimson Tide...). Being a Clemson fan, I guess you're familiar with them though, huh? :lol:

Those are some very good shots!

Photo 1 is great with the lineman knocking over the South Carolina rusher. Great I mean that it is a great photo. I like South Carolina too.

I'll have to jump on Flickr. The colors with the all Orange and the crowd are vibrant and nice to look at.

The copyright? It works best in the bottom right as in photo 1. Can it be made a little smaller?

I like Clemson. When I played in High school, our uniforms were almost identical to that...same color, same paw on the helmets etc.

I agree, that first photo is great. I'd try cropping the 2nd lineman out, he doesn't add much and he's blurry, which hurts the photo.

Shot 1 the focus looks off and the shutter speed is too slow
Shot 3 would have been cool if you had been shooting from the other side of the pitch, more peak action needed but your on the right lines

personally, I would have blurred the background...

more...

Most reactions

Back