What's new

River bank

hairen

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 4, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
$image-2633081409.webp
 
I love the composition! It looks a little dark though. I know that you intentionally made it low key, but I hope you don't mind my slight reinterpretation!

Ciao!

EDIT: looking again, my reinterpretation sucks. Your tones are a lot better! Picture removed
 
I like the composition, too.

Would like to see an hdr of it, however.
 
I feel it is too dark....there are much story like the swan and the ripples.... but all submerged in darkness ;)
 
A really strong composition, but as Actinometro suggested, a HDR image would have afforded you the ability to bring out the details in the foreground which is just way to dark.
 
I knida like it how it is, the darkness gives it a unique feel. Makes the building pop out at you. It almost looks like an infrared photo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom