R RxForB3 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 10, 2012 Messages 654 Reaction score 76 Location Yakima, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 3, 2012 #1 Thoughts/Comments? River Sunset by RxForB3, on Flickr
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 3, 2012 #2 Byootiful !!! No comments yet???
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 3, 2012 #3 need a bit brightening?
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 3, 2012 #4 With your permission ..... Regards
R RxForB3 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 10, 2012 Messages 654 Reaction score 76 Location Yakima, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 3, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks Nandakumar (I'm Stephen, by the way). I do like the brighter version. I think I have my computer monitor set too bright at home. Looks much darker on my phone and your version looks just right!
Thanks Nandakumar (I'm Stephen, by the way). I do like the brighter version. I think I have my computer monitor set too bright at home. Looks much darker on my phone and your version looks just right!