im not reshooting it. if anything. I would just like to calm down that snow. im tired of looking at snow in photos, still have a pile of photos to go through. All with snow. I want spring. And something fun to shoot. And this snow, looks too bright and reflective for me. Im guessing the rain, froze, coated the snow. I came out the next day, I get glaring reflective snow.
No other vantage point really I can think of to shoot this, trees line that area both sides. well, suppose I could try shooting between trees but that usually doesn't work out well for me. it is a long river and I walk it semi-frequently. I have a LOT of shots of it.
keeping the photo, as is I think. Least for now. I like it, well, like it enough for my taste and how sick I am of seeing snow, and enough considering I have other shots of the same river.
need to move on to next photo now, unless someone sees a quick undeniable fix or mistake here that I really need to notice..
I really need something different to shoot. Did you see the electric buggy thread? There is more than one of those machines. I posted a photo in that thread (not the best one by a long shot it was just a photo) but I taken about twenty photos of them things. They seem to kind of challenge me, playing around with them shooting them at night. The reflectors, white glaring paint, lights. The photo in that thread, was taken at night. ive even toned the electric buggies. Makes it a challenge or semi interesting I have lots of different shots of them in different perspectives, just for the sake of it and practicing night photography.
The electric buggies are COOL. Plus, not to much else out at night to shoot especially around trees.
Thankyou for the cc. crop/angle ill keep it more in mind for next time.