~ RIVERSIDE MORNING MEANDERINGS ~

Irishwhistler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC09075_Fotor.jpg

~Riverside Morning Meanderings ~

I have spent many a morning angling and duck hunting on this river whilst growing up, her gentle play of light and shadow, along with her sweet music, keep me returning for more.

Mike ☘️

I'd like to cast a fly in there.

I have fly fished there many times. Certain sections of the river are restricted as designated open to fly fishing only.

Mike ☘️

I'd like to cast a fly in there.

I have fly fished there many times. Certain sections of the river are restricted as designated open to fly fishing only.

Mike ☘️

Looks perfect. Very similar to some of the burns and rivers we have here in Scotland. What do you catch there?

Mostly browns, but rainbow and brook trout as well.

Mike ☘️

Aye, we'd get brownies and maybe grayling depending on where in he country you are. Atlantic Salmon and sea trout too. We don't have natural rainbows or brook trout here though they are stocked in many still waters and some have escaped to rivers but very small quantities. They are all 'flashed' so they can't breed.

...............................I wanna go fishing now:(

Thunder and lightening here today and I ain't gonna go waving 13ft of carbon about in that:D:D

...............................I wanna go fishing now:(

Thunder and lightening here today and I ain't gonna go waving 13ft of carbon about in that:D:D

Aye Mate,
Might "curl ye hair" that way, or worse. I always give lightening due respect and standing in water with a graphite wand during an electrical storm might certainly earn one the Darwin Award.

Cheers Mate,
Mike ☘️

Most reactions

New Topics

Back