Riviera Maya

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just two shots from my current location... nothing special, but I did not have time yet to really shoot some good ones ...

1:
2394_small.jpg

2:
2356_small.jpg

Since I am kinda new here, I'm not sure if I am allowed to do this, but if not please let me know!

I was in Mayan Riviera as well on Oct 10th weekend, and captured shots of the same type of bird. As well almost got taken out by him trying to shoot a pic, but he ended up diving into the water about 15 ft in front of me!

Again my appologies if this is an intrusion...

2006VacationPic9.jpg

2006VacationPic10.jpg

well, for me this is not thread hijacking yet ;)

Anyway, one more ...

3:Monday evening
2526_small.jpg

great shots, but the sunset wins it for me

What a sweet-sweet sky in the last of the photos that YOU posted, Alexander, though I must say that I also quite like the "landing-pelican-shot" by zx.

Usually a thread is for the photos of the thread-starter, but sometimes it just helps communication about a certain location or so if another member posts their photos in the same thread. And since Alex says he's ok with it ...

But WHERE exactly ARE you right now, Alex?
I noticed you did not post in a while and now you are back to posting the most "exotic" photos ... from WHERE? And are you there on a business trip or on holidays?

LaFoto said:
But WHERE exactly ARE you right now, Alex?
I noticed you did not post in a while and now you are back to posting the most "exotic" photos ... from WHERE? And are you there on a business trip or on holidays?
Well, I was terribly busy the last two weeks, so I would not post anything.

Currently I am at the Riviera Maya, just south of Cancun, Mexico.

And yes, it is a business trip :D

soo, back home... what do you want to see now... the beach? mayan ruins? let me know and i will work on it ;)

chris82 said:
That 3rd shots a real winner.hang up or sell it.

thanks Chris!

you would not believe it is taken on a parking lot between my hotel and the convention centre, would you? .. but it really is ;)

.. it is all a question of light and perspective ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back