What's new

Road in the forest

I think the bike is getting a little lost in the background.
I would either crop or clone out the bunch of leaves on the right side.
The line of the road is a nice element and the subdued colors are pleasant.
 
It all works for me. The bike is the focus and fits wonderfully with the scene. It seems to be riding itself. Too cool.

Clone out the kick stand.
 
I like it...

I would like it more if the bike stand out more, meaning if it's positioned just a bit differently, but still, I like it
 
Thank you all for your opinions, not sure if i am skilled enough to clone out the kick stand and i also thought that the bike is getting a little bit lost in the background cause the left side was darker. But how would you position the bike differently ? i couldnt come up with anything.
 
Very basic picture but with the right touch it becomes something special. Great work.
 
But how would you position the bike differently ? i couldnt come up with anything.
English is my second language and I'm having a trouble saying what I want to say in this instance. Would you understand if i say that its front wheel should be positioned more to right and the back wheel should be more to left. That way we could see more of the bike and you'd create one more leading line
 
English is my second language too and i udnerstand what you are trying to say, but i positioned the bike so it would go along the road... now i have trouble explaining :D
 
English is my second language too and i udnerstand what you are trying to say, but i positioned the bike so it would go along the road... now i have trouble explaining :D
yeah... I noticed that too

see... no problems with English, we understood everything ;)
 
Thank you all for your opinions, not sure if i am skilled enough to clone out the kick stand and i also thought that the bike is getting a little bit lost in the background cause the left side was darker. But how would you position the bike differently ? i couldnt come up with anything.
What editing software do you use? Maybe we can direct you how to do it? And oh, btw, English is also my second language. That makes three of us.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom