Road Sunbather

DadeCountyAnthony

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is one of many times I come across a sunbather on the side of the road. He was doing ok until he decided to settle on the middle of the two lane road and backed up traffic for a good 6 minutes. He was later spooked by a wild life official and he disappeared into the swamp.

IMG_0999-1.jpg

IMG_1000-1.jpg

That is a Croc. I don't know about rare because I see them all the time. That is on the road or swimming on the inlets. Most of them are skittish but some won't mind our presence as long as you don't get too close.

Only in Florida! :shock:
If anyone saw any similar sight here on our roads... three fire brigades would be summoned to the scene, police, ambulances and all ... and no one'd know what to do!
Wow. What photos. So exotic to my eyes ... and this while you say you come past sights like this all the time!

All we ever happen to get in the middle of the street that leads into my place is ducks (mallards) crossing or "being parked" there. The other night, fortunately my daughter had seen them first and alerted me to them so I didn't run over any of them but could stop in time... then she left the car and chased them away. With ducks you can ... ;)

I know what you mean Corinna. I see it in my family and friends who have always lived in big cities and come visit me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back