Road to paradise

Ironlegs

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello !

My latest HDR try.
I keep getting the posterization/noise on the clouds ? Any ideas why please ? I noticed it at the underexposured image but i dont know how to get rid of it without loosing any detail :(

Road to paradise by Bboy Ironlegs, on Flickr

Complete newb here but... Did you use a polarizer? It looks like some vignetting? Can you post the 3 photos you used? Maybe some experienced folks cN help?
Nice photo idea though.
Nancy

Hello, sorry for the late response, i had polarizer on and i did the vignette as part of post processing, why do you want the 3 photos though ? :)

the vignette has an "inner shadow" effect going on...

I on it wondered if the vignetting might be showing up in a certain exposure that may help with the question you were asking. But I am the newb on the block....Nancy

Ah :D Well the vignetting was done as the last thing so it has nothing to do with that :( Still no luck trying to get rid of it, i get it in nearly every HDR picture. Anyway, thanks for trying to help !

How are you aligning your HDR, and what program are you using?

I use photomatix and it auto aligned it, what i do is i use the CR2 raw file from cannon and i put it directly to photomatix, shouldnt i do something with the photos BEFORE i put them into photomatix ?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back