Ec1981 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 30, 2014 Messages 283 Reaction score 59 Location Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 6, 2014 #1 These were taken while going to a family reunion, I don't have any idea what kind of car this is 1 Original but cropped 2 Old time look
These were taken while going to a family reunion, I don't have any idea what kind of car this is 1 Original but cropped 2 Old time look
EOV No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 6, 2013 Messages 609 Reaction score 204 Location Coulee Dam, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2014 #2 IMHO this shot would be better if it wasn't so tightly cropped. Is there any reason you don't want us to see the whole car?
IMHO this shot would be better if it wasn't so tightly cropped. Is there any reason you don't want us to see the whole car?
Ec1981 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 30, 2014 Messages 283 Reaction score 59 Location Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 6, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 EOV said: IMHO this shot would be better if it wasn't so tightly cropped. Is there any reason you don't want us to see the whole car? Click to expand... Yes here is the original,my mirror was in it I tried to find a photo editing site where I could erase the mirror got any suggestions?
EOV said: IMHO this shot would be better if it wasn't so tightly cropped. Is there any reason you don't want us to see the whole car? Click to expand... Yes here is the original,my mirror was in it I tried to find a photo editing site where I could erase the mirror got any suggestions?
oldhippy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 16, 2012 Messages 4,835 Reaction score 6,557 Location kentucky hills Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 6, 2014 #4 Looks better with the mirror. Tells a little bit more. Ed
Ec1981 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 30, 2014 Messages 283 Reaction score 59 Location Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 7, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 I thought that the mirror might be kinda in the way, so I cropped it,