What's new

Road Warrior

Efergoh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2006
Messages
799
Reaction score
2
Location
Battle Creek, MI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC08205.jpg
 
Nice shot, can i just ask if thats a real m16?
 
Nice shot, can i just ask if thats a real m16?

No, it is an AR15 (semiautomatic version). I don't have the scratch to afford a full auto.
I built that rifle for a little less than $500. Full auto would have cost me close to $20,000.00
Real Harley Davidson, though.
 
Oh Awesome, i wanna live in the states :D. Im liking all the shots, however i think if those two guys in the boat werent there it might draw a bit more attention to the girl, bike gun. Only an opinion, Great shots
 
A bike a girl (with tats) and a gun...what's not to like. Great shots!

I wonder what those guys in the canoe were thinking? (paddle harder!)

I think I like the pic from the very first post the best.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom