What's new

roaming through SF, SB, and LA, California

blackdynamite

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2011
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
San Francisco
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1)
5475308201_d072793692_z.jpg


2)
5525630688_438f955382_z.jpg


3)
5475906526_460e54efee_z.jpg


4)
5512892746_66dd4507f0_z.jpg


5)
5475308349_22b3e2cbce_z.jpg


6)
5525634746_932ea0ae03_z.jpg


If anyone cares about the film, camera, etc info, let me know. I don't want to bore anyone with the technical details. Any feedback (loves, hates, likes, dislikes) is really appreciated!

These are my two sites with all of my recent work:

http://johnbaehr.tumblr.com/

http://johnbaehr.blogspot.com/
 
Last edited:
meaning the images don't appear or the photos are just so awful they're past the point of help?
 
I think he means the pics didn't load. They were slow to load for me. I think it's just the site today.

I like them all because they're low-light film. It just feels good to me. I especially like 5 & 6.

5. I like anything that reminds me of the Beatles - Abby Road. Also, I was like; how did he do that? With the DOF. Sweet.
6. To me, laid back friends make great pictures. The woman is a little blurred, I like. Looks old school. The pic makes me think, what's in her hand? I also think, is that a paintball gun hacked into a medical weed pipe? Sign me up...
 
I think he means the pics didn't load. They were slow to load for me. I think it's just the site today.

I like them all because they're low-light film. It just feels good to me. I especially like 5 & 6.

5. I like anything that reminds me of the Beatles - Abby Road. Also, I was like; how did he do that? With the DOF. Sweet.
6. To me, laid back friends make great pictures. The woman is a little blurred, I like. Looks old school. The pic makes me think, what's in her hand? I also think, is that a paintball gun hacked into a medical weed pipe? Sign me up...

haha it very well could be a pipe. thanks for the response. The low-light high speed film is my addiction now.

I also like how she is blurred. There was one more where she was perfectly sharp, but it didn't have the same energy. Shes holding some toy camera. I think I influenced her to get into b&w film a little.
 
Toy Camera's Rock. I need to get off my lazy (digital) tail and take my Pentax K1000 out for a spin.
 
Last edited:
Your images containing human figures are something special; i mean most of them-also those in your blog :D
 
thank you. they're usually people i've known for many many years.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom