What's new

Roatan and Costa Maya (C&C)

Sleepy_Sentry

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
215
Reaction score
1
Location
Berlin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these with my 450D in Roatan and Costa Maya. Which do you like best? C&C is appreciated.

1. Sunset in Roatan
5298762963_7924cbe519_z.jpg


2. Boats in Roatan
5298759519_5cd40c0561_z.jpg


3. Chairlift
5298662905_5469be1f63_z.jpg


4. Nightfall in Costa Maya
5297388626_5c14b3e4d7_z.jpg


5. Off to Sea
5297316364_6fd5e83cc3_z.jpg
 
I like #2 and #3 the best because of the colors. I think they are all good and sharp too. I wonder if you can open up some of the hills in #2 a bit in pp.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom