What's new

Roatán

yerlem

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Messages
328
Reaction score
95
Location
Argentina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently went to this beautiful island in Honduras with my family. We stayed on the west side, so I had breathtaking sunsets to practice with every day :)
here's one...

$DSC_0756.webp
 
I love the shots. I could mention the crooked horizon, or the fact that it's not at either third, but even so, I still like the shot, especially the framing of the sun on the window...
 
why thank you for replying! I never know what to do to get some feedback around here...
I didn't noticed to horizon was tilted until I posted it! Glad you like it, I'm trying to learn :)
 
Haha... for a while i thought that way...but the face has an evil look ;)
 
Haha... for a while i thought that way...but the face has an evil look ;)

interesting, I see a sad faced boat...I don't know why it would be winking, but I don't see evil haha

@manny, Thanks!!! Positive feedback really helps :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom