Rob and McKenna

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't had a chance to shoot too much new stuff lately, so I'm going through old photo shoots looking for shots to edit.

Both images were shot in natural light.

This first shot was sort of spontaneous. The male model drove from upstate to shoot with me and brought his girlfriend along with him, and at the end of the shoot I decided to take a quick shot of them together.
screen_shot_2015_09_19_at_5_29_09_am_by_danostergren-d9a46x9.png

_mg_1546_by_danostergren-d9a3sl7.jpg

screen_shot_2015_09_19_at_5_30_20_am_by_danostergren-d9a471d.png

_mg_1441_by_danostergren-d9a46x4.jpg

That's some character he got right there.

I love the second shot, he got some serious character right there. Posing, angle of view, focus, everything is spot on.

For the first however, her expression just doesn't feel right for me, feel like she's trying too hard? That's the feeling I get, maybe it's just me.

Great work like always Dan!

That's some character he got right there.

I love the second shot, he got some serious character right there. Posing, angle of view, focus, everything is spot on.

For the first however, her expression just doesn't feel right for me, feel like she's trying too hard? That's the feeling I get, maybe it's just me.

Great work like always Dan!
I agree with you about the girl. Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:
It's probably just me, but I actually like the girl's photo. In fact, I felt like she was the model and the guy was a quick replacement of the actual model. For the second photo, however, he looks like a good model.

Photo-wise, amazing! Especially the first photo. I LOVE the color and the tone and the straight-shot and.. everything!

I love the expression on the girls face but they look like they are both in a different state of mind.

Dave

It's probably just me, but I actually like the girl's photo. In fact, I felt like she was the model and the guy was a quick replacement of the actual model. For the second photo, however, he looks like a good model.

Photo-wise, amazing! Especially the first photo. I LOVE the color and the tone and the straight-shot and.. everything!
I definitely agree; she looks like she's trying to model, and he's being nonchalant. Personally I like his casual look much more than her modeling look.

Thank you.

I have to agree with nhilcissistic. The good-looking girl definitely looks the part of a model but surprised the guy would be hired as one.

I have to agree with nhilcissistic. The good-looking girl definitely looks the part of a model but surprised the guy would be hired as one.
Thanks for the feedback. He wasn't hired though, this was a TF shoot.

it's already been said but the second one is spot on!

great job

Most reactions

Back