Rob & Marylynn ~ Married

rub

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a few from my weekend wedding. It was HOT (37c) and muggy and beautiful.

C&C is always aprreciated.

1)
483125_10150954896492690_554737624_n.jpg

2)
425046_10150954896537690_400073409_n.jpg

3)
252687_10150954896337690_1098811917_n.jpg

Those wedding dresses are hard, sometimes.

The whites are blown out in my opinion.
The last image makes her look big, all you see is a big white blob.

#2 looks great!

#2 is money! Nice, Kristal!

I LOVE the first two! The second is my absolute favorite. The third kinda looks awkward. I'm not sure why.. Maybe it's the arms? I don't know. Sorry I'm not very helpful.

A flip-flop wedding. Surely it horrifies many, but I find it strangely endearing. Of course, I'd probably be barefoot. Heh.. Umm, anyway...

#1: I like the simple and homey composition. It tells me the B&G are down to earth and have a sense of humour. Blown sky and dress - perhaps shoot a few extras at different settings next time. I would have had them take their flip-flops off for this one.

#2: Very nice. Just slightly overexposed. Dreamy and romantic. Excellent angles and composition.

#3: They must have been struggling to keep their balance! Cute photo, but I agree with MK3Brent: blown whites, bride looks blob-ish. I wonder why they didn't hold hands?

You captured their emotions very nicely in all of these.

Love the first one - I like the combination of the pretty wedding dress and the flip flops/rusty car on which they sit. I find it a bit posed, but don't find it disturbing. I don't mind the blown out areas so much actually.

Those wedding dresses are hard, sometimes.

The whites are blown out in my opinion.
The last image makes her look big, all you see is a big white blob.

#2 looks great!

You should check out this thread: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...608-top-10-most-annoying-photo-critiques.html

Love number 2. The hint of sun flare is wonderful.

If you're referring to my referring of blown whites.... it doesn't change the fact that they are, or that people continue to do it.

I like #1 very much, #2 - WOW do I absolutely love it, and #3 is a bit blown out for my taste. I love the tones of them all - they have a very "romantic" feel. Very Nice - Romantic Weddings is very fitting.

Viewing on a calibrated screen here, and I can see detail in the white of the dress in every image except that last! #2 is WOW! That lighting is amazing!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back