What's new

Robber Fly and Dragonfly

Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
11,572
Reaction score
8,751
Location
Northeastern Pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Robber Fly sm.webp
Yellow BG Dragonfly sm.webp
 
Good pair. Robbers are ugly brutes in more ways than one. Both well taken.
 
Nice set. What macro lens are your using? Is it a zoom macro?
Thanks much, Kirk. It is the Sigma 70mm F2.8 DG Macro Art lens. I bought it a couple months ago and haven't regretted it one second. Very nice little lens and quite affordable.
Excellent! Nominated for August POTM
Wow, thank you so much, Cheryl. That was very unexpected.
 
Nice set. What macro lens are your using? Is it a zoom macro?
Thanks much, Kirk. It is the Sigma 70mm F2.8 DG Macro Art lens. I bought it a couple months ago and haven't regretted it one second. Very nice little lens and quite affordable.
Excellent! Nominated for August POTM
Wow, thank you so much, Cheryl. That was very unexpected.

Know what you mean, I have the Sigma 105 mm DG Macro HSM and it's done nothing but take good pics and it wasn't real expensive, either. I like Sigma's stuff.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom