Robbers

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Robber Flys. Very interesting to watch. They catch their prey in the air. All of these were less than 1" long. For the ones that are eating, their meals were tiny!

The robber in #4 actually dropped that meal, flew off and came right back with the meal in #5. Landed on the same leaf and acted like nothing happened. The whole thing happened in about 2 seconds :wink:

82019873-O.jpg

79065630-O.jpg

79073686-L.jpg

80358310-L.jpg

80362659-L.jpg

80575287-L.jpg

I love 4's composition, great series.

Whoa. Excellent.
If I hadn't slipped my disc upon :hail:ing for your previous fly-series up here I'd do it again for you, mostly so for Photos 3 and 4. Those are my favourites here!

another great series, number 3 is fantastic, ok ok they all are

Many, many thanks!

I never thought I'd say it...but I can't wait till spring when the bugs come out again! Maybe it's the challenge, but I really, really enjoy doing bug and flower macro :thumbup:

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

well...I just put all my equipment for sale on ebay cause of this. Holy crap man.... these are brilliant. I just stared at them for a long time. :hail: :hail: :hail:

yea it goes without saying, these are excellent... i especially like numbers 4&5... like summin out of a wildlife documentary :thumbup:

I really HATE bugs. But I really LOVE how you've captured them in these shots. Excellent.

pascal

Most reactions

Back