What's new

Robot Repair Shop

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
.




1.
8312222392_3671431954_o.jpg





2.
8311173409_8e18c3bccc_o.jpg





3.
8311172047_008e58539d_o.jpg





4.
8311172279_56247acece_o.jpg





5.
8312222132_ea8da2120f_o.jpg





6.
8311173147_0d3128efbd_o.jpg





7.
8312222934_63f19b7a5f_o.jpg





8.
8311179795_c4e0f3ef5b_o.jpg





9.
8312229526_b605a73d88_o.jpg





10.
8312229404_b9fe737042_o.jpg





11.
8311180057_6e3d97d34a_o.jpg





12.
8311180181_2bb2409067_o.jpg





13.
8311180279_ca35a34323_o.jpg





14.
8312281470_0236285ca1_o.jpg





.
 
Very cool place ...did you set it up?
 
It was very cool. No I did not set it up.
 
The artist that created this space changes it frequently.
 
All the photos look wonderful, the black and white makes it more appealing! I love your style, that's what real photography is....
 
Stunning portraits! Just beautiful!
 
Now these I understand, Bitter :lol:

very cool stuff :thumbup:
 
Fantastic! I LOVE this. Kudos to both you and the original artist!!

Thanks Buckster!

The original artist got some kind of award from the city. The attention to detail, and the little humorous things here and there, are wonderful in this installation.
What a great use of vacant storefronts as well.

I am sensitive to taking pictures of other peoples art, but in the end, just about everything we photograph was not made by us. We just capture our view of what exists.
So, I appreciate your acknowledgement of the creator of this installation.

I want to go back soon, with my circular polarizer. Well, with the step up ring I forgot. LOL
 
I am sensitive to taking pictures of other peoples art, but in the end, just about everything we photograph was not made by us. We just capture our view of what exists.
I'm with you there. I avoid shooting photos of 2 dimensional pieces made by others unless asked to do so by them. With sculptures and installations like this though, I feel I have a bit of room to interpret and shoot from unique perspectives, and to employ light and shadow to make a unique interpretation of the piece, and I sleep okay with that.
 
Sweet! I just wonder why there are WOOD saws hanging on the wall... in a Robot shop? lol!
 
I dunno. But don't ever watch Spongebob Squarepants. The logical flaws will make your head explode.
 
I dunno. But don't ever watch Spongebob Squarepants. The logical flaws will make your head explode.

Don't worry! I PROMISE to never watch Spongebob Squarepants! lol!
 
Fun stuff, bitter!! Very interesting place!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom