jaomul Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 4, 2011 Messages 5,715 Reaction score 1,554 Location Cork Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 29, 2012 #1 Roches point by jaomul, on Flickr
Jaemie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 27, 2012 Messages 1,907 Reaction score 340 Location Puyallup, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 29, 2012 #2 Nice shot of a beautiful location. The water looks so enchanting changing from light to dark green and back. Note: I'm seeing lint and numerous spots on your sensor (guessing you shot this stopped down a ways).
Nice shot of a beautiful location. The water looks so enchanting changing from light to dark green and back. Note: I'm seeing lint and numerous spots on your sensor (guessing you shot this stopped down a ways).
jaomul Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 4, 2011 Messages 5,715 Reaction score 1,554 Location Cork Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 29, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks Jaemie. Its only at f5, my sensor must need a clean. I usually leave exif intact but bought an older secondhand 1ds and the owners name is on the exif. Windows 7 doesn't support the drivers etc so I scrub the exif from them
Thanks Jaemie. Its only at f5, my sensor must need a clean. I usually leave exif intact but bought an older secondhand 1ds and the owners name is on the exif. Windows 7 doesn't support the drivers etc so I scrub the exif from them