rbb1.jpg

2 Willie Nelson look-alike
rb77.jpg

3 They were good
rb2.jpg

4 and free
rb6.jpg

rb1.jpg

Since nobody is posting anything I guess I will. I think you're having some focusing issues. That or you're not holding the camera still enough... The composition is ok though.

Give us some info on what you shot with, your technique, settings, etc. That will allow us to give you some better feedback on how to improve.

Overall does look like focusing issues/not fast enough shutter speed. Your white balance could also use some tweaking. It also looks to me like you are suffering from lack of sharpness and a ton of CA from use of a cheaper lens wide open?

Thanks,
Dan

Give us some info on what you shot with, your technique, settings, etc. That will allow us to give you some better feedback on how to improve. ...

Thanks,
Dan
Just look at the EXIF data for each photo.

The first photo was shot using a Nikon D5000, 1/320, f/5, ISO 1600 andd the lens was set to a focal length of 260mm.

An auto exposure mode was used, as was auto white balance, and 3-D Matrix metering.

The lens was in manual focus mode and being a AF-D lens it has no auto focus motor. From the focal length and aperture used it was likely a Nikon AF 70-300 mm f.4.5-5.6 kit lens, not a stellar performer.

The image was captured as a JPEG, Fine and the photo was made with the 7,432nd release of the shutter in that particular D5000.

Last edited:
Keith thanks for the info and the time spent!

x2 for focus issues.

Most reactions

Back