ernie TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2007 Messages 897 Reaction score 0 Location Belgium Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 6, 2008 #1 Photos from a workshop rock photography ... 1. 2. (my personal favorite) More pictures on TPF here. The whole series can be found here.
Photos from a workshop rock photography ... 1. 2. (my personal favorite) More pictures on TPF here. The whole series can be found here.
Rabieshund TPF Noob! Joined Jul 11, 2006 Messages 450 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 6, 2008 #2 That second shot is well captured but tell them to have some smoke on the stage!
ernie TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2007 Messages 897 Reaction score 0 Location Belgium Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 7, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I've been told smoke ruins your shots, makes everything hazy. Unless you can capture it the second they blow it on stage.
I've been told smoke ruins your shots, makes everything hazy. Unless you can capture it the second they blow it on stage.
ScottS TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 2,334 Reaction score 0 Location Denver, Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 7, 2008 #4 I love it when they do smoke. Makes the light much more interesting.... and harder to get a great picture...
I love it when they do smoke. Makes the light much more interesting.... and harder to get a great picture...
Rabieshund TPF Noob! Joined Jul 11, 2006 Messages 450 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 7, 2008 #5 I don't think I've seen one really interesting shot without smoke. It creates drama.
ernie TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2007 Messages 897 Reaction score 0 Location Belgium Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 7, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Rabieshund said: I don't think I've seen one really interesting shot without smoke. It creates drama. Click to expand... care to show some examples? maybe i'll get some ideas for next week
Rabieshund said: I don't think I've seen one really interesting shot without smoke. It creates drama. Click to expand... care to show some examples? maybe i'll get some ideas for next week
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 7, 2008 #7 Nice shooting Ernie. Both are great shots, but something about the first I like...might be the drummer in me,
Nice shooting Ernie. Both are great shots, but something about the first I like...might be the drummer in me,