I like it. You have the foreground, middle ground and background. I can almost see myself leaning against one of the rocks to have a quick drink of water.
Thanks, MissMia. You need to go to this area. This was near Bloody Basin Road, which starts near you and hits I-17 near Cordes Junction. I took I-17 to the Bloody Basin Road exit and headed east. If you ever decide to head up that way, send me a PM and I'll give you some suggestions on specific spots I think you'd like.
Just for the lack of energy I have and no photos to work on, I'm thinking these are the remains of magma plutons that rise through the Earth like bunches of balloons. Then the soil erodes and jointing and faulting begins and something like this takes place.
Again, nice shot. Reminds me of what it used to look like not far from here. You ever watch Roy Rogers? He had a lot of bad guy acton in that type of landscape.