What's new

Rocky Mountain Sunrise - C&C

mosu84

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
185
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got up early to get a shot of the sunrise - C&C welcome

3768362187_a6b7c5c4e8_b.jpg
 
WOW!!! great shot! i love the reflection in the water...very scenic shot. good job.

wat camera and lens u use?
 
Nice shot. Its that Hallet or Notchtop in RMNP?
 
wow! Breathtaking!
 
Very nice. I like it.:mrgreen:
 
Beautiful shot!!! Love that reflection.
 
Amazing Shot. I wish it wasn't so boring where I live. This makes me want to go on trip.
 
this looks pretty cool to me... i like that the mountains are lit up but the hills are shadowed
 
ok i will say the truth about the shot


it came out very good i like it
 
Is there something wrong with your sensor? What is that UFO looking blackness in the last third of the pic?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom