What's new

Rocky Mountian National park

morrijas

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 13, 2011
Messages
21
Reaction score
10
Location
Aurora, Colorado
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Up in the mountians at the park

IMG_1435_1.jpg
 
RMNP...One of my favorite places to shoot! Never ending beauty, and surprises!
 
RMNP...One of my favorite places to shoot! Never ending beauty, and surprises!

I know what you mean, I can stay up their for days just shooting pics. Our family goes up there about 4 times a year to take photos. I just got a Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM SLR Lens. Can not wait to try that lens up there.
 
RMNP...One of my favorite places to shoot! Never ending beauty, and surprises!

I know what you mean, I can stay up their for days just shooting pics. Our family goes up there about 4 times a year to take photos. I just got a Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM SLR Lens. Can not wait to try that lens up there.

Should do nicely for you! I used to shoot a 10-24 on my D7000, and loved it for the landscapes.

(Edit: Image removed so as to not hijack OPs thread!)
 
Last edited:
wow that is a very nice shot, I like it a lot. I shot the one above with my Canon 60D and my Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 IF EX DG HSM AF standard zoom.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom