Made an unexpected visit to a famous spot in the northern coast of Taiwan. It's Ye Liu, famous for unique rock formations. I really avoid places like this because it's always crowded with tourists and it's almost impossible to get clear shots. We were there just an hour before the park closes, so towards the end of it, I managed to capture some lucky shots.
Then we headed to the fishing port close by to have some fresh caught seafood dinner.
Also, the weather was terrible through out the day until when we got to the park. So, pure luck!
Dried Squid Lamp Shade!!!! Nah, just hanging around.
These are squid fishing boats. The light bulbs attract the squid to the surface at night. I've ridden on one of these boats (converted to private fishing tour boat) and I can tell you that the sea is rough out there for a boat of this size.
Then we headed to the fishing port close by to have some fresh caught seafood dinner.
Also, the weather was terrible through out the day until when we got to the park. So, pure luck!
Dried Squid Lamp Shade!!!! Nah, just hanging around.
These are squid fishing boats. The light bulbs attract the squid to the surface at night. I've ridden on one of these boats (converted to private fishing tour boat) and I can tell you that the sea is rough out there for a boat of this size.
