TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mbarbelet.fr
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi!!

My first photos posted in this place!
A picture from Corsica, an island in the south france, well-known in france as "l'Ile de beauté"...
Thanks for your comments! :D:D:D:D

IMG_9486.jpg

I think your photo makes a stunning black and white! The tones, mood and scenery are very pleasing. I like how the clouds match the ferociousness of the ocean and rocks. I could definitely put this on my wall! The only thing that I will nitpick is that your horizon is tilted a few degrees to the left. But this can easily be fixed in gimp or photoshop or any post processing program you use. Also I would like to know- did you use a wide angle lens on this shot?

I think your photo makes a stunning black and white! The tones, mood and scenery are very pleasing. I like how the clouds match the ferociousness of the ocean and rocks. I could definitely put this on my wall! The only thing that I will nitpick is that your horizon is tilted a few degrees to the left. But this can easily be fixed in gimp or photoshop or any post processing program you use. Also I would like to know- did you use a wide angle lens on this shot?

AArrgg, you're absolutely right about the horizon, I did not note this!! :confused:
I used the Sigma 10-20mm Lens, at 10mm. :D
It is definitely my favorite Lens... ;)

Cool, I would crop some of the rock off.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back