No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
img6906prim0.jpg

Nice. I like the colors.

I like it too...

Ahhhh.....nice!!!!

My parents have a place up on the Bruce (Lake Huron)....haven't been since summer....miss it!!!

:O)

Thanks everyone for your comments! It was a beautiful sunset, all purply-pink. I was driving like a crazy person trying to get access to the shore near the lighthouse, before the light faded, but all that pricey real estate was snapped up for private condominiums so you couldn't get near it.

I really like this scene, looks so peaceful. Two things popped into my head with this, one, the colors could be a little more vibrant maybe with a higher contrast and a little more saturation. Two, you could think about cropping a little bit off of the bottom for a tighter composition. Just my thoughts though, nice photo.

Sawheeet. Thanks for sharing Anty! I really like the conifers on the left and the light house on the right. **puts jumper on.... but it looks vewy cold there......** .... and I'm a Southern boy.....

I really like this scene, looks so peaceful. Two things popped into my head with this, one, the colors could be a little more vibrant maybe with a higher contrast and a little more saturation. Two, you could think about cropping a little bit off of the bottom for a tighter composition. Just my thoughts though, nice photo.
Like this? Or even more off the bottom? (although that may make the composition a little tight re including the lighthouse and the evergreens)
img6906pr2ll5.jpg

(The original, for comparison purposes: )
img6906prim0.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back