What's new

Rollei Black Magic for Prining Negatives

Lyne

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 19, 2018
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone trying out Rollei's "black magic" liquid emulsion for printing negatives on non-paper surfaces using an enlarger?

I was placing a new order yesterday when I came across this product. I think there are other brands claiming a similar product. I was thinking of trying this out, but the price and then there is very little information on results? Do I need a new developer and fixer for this product? Its sounding expensive...that's all.
 
Freestyle ads say to use "conventional black and white chemistry" with it.

It is expensive. I would try small test strips first.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom