petertalke TPF Noob! Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 160 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 3, 2008 #1 Stair shot in reverse. www.talkephotography.com
chente922 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 24, 2007 Messages 170 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 5, 2008 #2 I got a shot from this same stairs but from the top, anyways.. cool shot, kinda reminds me of Frank Lloyd Wright's Guggenheim Museum @ NYC
I got a shot from this same stairs but from the top, anyways.. cool shot, kinda reminds me of Frank Lloyd Wright's Guggenheim Museum @ NYC
BlueEyes01 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 29, 2008 Messages 176 Reaction score 0 Location Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 5, 2008 #3 I love this shot, beautiful.
T tranceplant TPF Noob! Joined Mar 6, 2005 Messages 485 Reaction score 0 Nov 5, 2008 Banned #4 nice nice, but seems to have a lot of noise.