What's new

[Rome] Piazza

Dikkie1

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 20, 2005
Messages
999
Reaction score
354
Location
Belgium / Brussels
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
017.jpg




019.jpg
 
I wonder: is this the lens, or did you photograph into one of those mirrors you sometimes find at crossings or so? And I see that spot of dirt on your sensor (I have a keen eye for them for my sensor is in a state... let's not talk about it! :blushing: ). That'd need to be cloned...
 
No mirror fun right here !

A wide angle (x 0.42) converter in front of my 18-55mm kit lens.
Put on a mini tripod on the ground.
 
That's funny. And I like the POV you got by using that mini tripod. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom