Ronald Reagan

I would consider signing a Condolences petition for the Reagan family outside the GOP. Let me know if you can find a place to send that is not endorsed by the GOP but rather by the majority of the People of the US. I've had enough of this partisanship wars and I don't appreciate the Ultra Conservative Right Wing's attempts to gather signatures for Nancy Reagan on their page.

By the way, I respected Reagan as POTUS, even if I disagreed with many of his policies. His vision of a better world is alive today due to his right leadership and boldness.

He shall be remembered by many as a great POTUS.

LOL it took me awhile to figure out POTUS :p. I'll sign it too if its not attached to the GOP

Havoc said:
LOL it took me awhile to figure out POTUS :p. I'll sign it too if its not attached to the GOP

Sorry, I shouldn't have been using acronyms. :D :D

I read the letter.. Did not see a GOP endorsement there. Just what organization do you think would start such a letter if not the GOP. Maybe ACLU?
Oh well.. whatever
It just seems petty to me..

deencarolh said:
I read the letter.. Did not see a GOP endorsement there. Just what organization do you think would start such a letter if not the GOP. Maybe ACLU?
Oh well.. whatever
It just seems petty to me..

Well, I wouldn't call it petty for several reasons:

1-If you bother to look carefully at the site you gave us, then you see all the Right Wing endorsements. They're there for everyone to see! It's mind boggling how one can't see that.

2-If I were you I'd copy and paste this letter here, bypassing the RW site, so other people that don't want to take a look at that site have a chance to sign it and forward it to Reagan's family. Don't forget to include the e-mail address where to send it.

3-FYI, not that I defend them, but ACLU has no partisanship. Perhaps it's a hard lesson for you to learn but if you look back at the many issues covered by this org. you can see that it's partisanship blind.

Hope this makes sense.

Most reactions

Back