Rookie picture threads?

cosmom3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So besides the regular critiquing sub forum can there be a place for us rookies to post our pictures and get the basics of what were doing wrong. It seems to me that the critique section is for more for advanced photographers.

Besides the Beginner section (which by the way I think is fabulous) could it be considered to make something like what I'm suggesting?

Thanks

-Andrew

I can appreciate that viewpoint, since it has been expressed before. If a beginner doesn't know what they're doing wrong, exactly how are they supposed to ask for help? ;)

However, the Critique forum is NOT just for advanced photographers. It's for you, for anyone, to post an image you'd like some real critique on. Post it, include your technical data, and start by telling us what you were going for in the shot - why you took it and what you were trying to achieve. That's enough to get some critique going, trust me. :D Once you start a dialogue you can really learn a lot.

Give it a try!

Alrighty, I'll consider posting my noob pictures. Thanks for the quick response.:wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back