E Emma TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2007 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Location England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 5, 2007 #1 rather un-original subject I guess, but I'm pleased with these regardless C&C welcomed :thumbup:
Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 14,491 Reaction score 206 Location Europe 67.51°N Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 5, 2007 #2 i love the colours in all those. Very moody light. composition wise i prefer the first and the last one. the thrid one i like the least, it looks simply like a slaughtered rose I like the shallow depth of field in all of these! would write more if I wasn't in a hurry
i love the colours in all those. Very moody light. composition wise i prefer the first and the last one. the thrid one i like the least, it looks simply like a slaughtered rose I like the shallow depth of field in all of these! would write more if I wasn't in a hurry
fmw No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 30, 2006 Messages 3,694 Reaction score 493 Jan 5, 2007 #3 You should be pleased with them. Nice stuff. So, you have roses in January in England?
E Emma TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2007 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Location England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 5, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 thankyou ^^ with the 3rd, that was the sort of feeling I was going for seeing as the letter was about loss >.< I have no idea fmw! my mum brought them from waitrose! haha
thankyou ^^ with the 3rd, that was the sort of feeling I was going for seeing as the letter was about loss >.< I have no idea fmw! my mum brought them from waitrose! haha
N Niki TPF Noob! Joined Oct 25, 2004 Messages 1,041 Reaction score 3 Location Sweden Jan 5, 2007 #5 Beautiful photos. I like the last one most although they are all great.
digital flower No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 18, 2005 Messages 1,409 Reaction score 36 Location CT Jan 5, 2007 #6 Wonderful color and composition on the first one.
Jeremy Z No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 4, 2007 Messages 1,179 Reaction score 32 Location Chicago burbs Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 5, 2007 #7 Those are beautiful, Emma. I like #1 the best, but they are all good.
E Emma TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2007 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Location England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 6, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 thankyou everyone =)